Pregnancy Navigators are available to help support you as you make important prenatal decisions for you and your baby
Pregnancy Navigators may provide the following health and wellness referrals/interventions through our sought after UBB programs (restrictions may apply):
- Concierge one on one service virtually or in home
- Labor Support from our UBB Birth Collective.
- Education and coaching on proper nutrition, stress reduction, breastfeeding, safe sleep, and newborn care.
- Access to classes and support groups such as childbirth education, breastfeeding, postpartum and newborn care, and prenatal fitness.
- Breastfeeding Help Line - Families who participate with UBB can receive breastfeeding education on the benefits of breastfeeding and one-on-one lactation coaching through our virtual system 24/7
- Registered Nurse Line - phone nursing support 24/7 for pregnancy, postpartum and pediatric questions
- Dietary counseling - Speak with a Registered Dietitian who will help address nutritional questions online 24/7
- Credits towards diapers, maternity clothes, baby supplies including clothing/essentials, and more through our Urban Baby Boutique.
- Community resource referrals by a Registered Nurse
To submit a referral click the banner below: