Navigators may provide the following health and wellness referrals/interventions through our sought after UBB programs (restrictions may apply):
- Concierge service virtually or in the comfort of your home.
- Labor Support or Birth partner training from our Village Birth Doula Collective®.
- Education and coaching on proper nutrition, stress reduction, breastfeeding, safe sleep, and newborn care.
- Access to classes and support groups such as childbirth education, breastfeeding, postpartum and newborn care, and prenatal/postpartum fitness.
- Breastfeeding Help Line - Families who participate with UBB can receive one-on-one lactation coaching through our telehealth system.
- Registered Nurse Line - phone support for pregnancy and postpartum questions.
- Community Cares program for eligible participants (income restrictions apply).
- Community resource referrals by a Home Visiting Nurse Care Manager.
- Early parenting home visiting support for children ages 2 mo-2 yrs.
To submit a referral click the banner below:
Pregnancy and Early Parenting Navigators are available to help support you as you make important decisions for you and your children